5/1/07

THE WORD

Jer 10:23 24 Current mood: contemplative
My recently read a verse in the book "portraits of the word" by Tim botts. If you have never seen his stuff I highly recommend him! He turns the word into art and man it speaks to my soul, anyway I read the verse "Jer 10:23 24 I know, Lord, that a person's life is not his own. No one is able to plan his own course. So correct me, Lord, but please be gentle. Do not correct me in anger, for I would die. WOW I'm totally sure what's going on in context in this verse but I have cried that prayer out to the Lord in my own life. If I Maria- ized that verse would say "I have giving my life to you, I know I blow it all the time, deal with my sin, but I'm scared don't give me what I deserve"
Well in reality I know because of that Jesus has done I wont get what I deserve! Whew!

No comments: