5/29/07

Yes I am feeling sorry for myself.

It’s of the utmost importance to Lord, how we treat people. It seams a lot of the proverbs and New Testament is about, how we related to one another. Would you agree with that? I absolutely hate myself when I love conditional, when I am angry and pissed off and frustrated and fed up, and then the offending person repents and I feel really guilty because it’s ok now, now that you are doing what I want, I can love you. This is my problem, Is it not important to the lord how I am treated? why is it so important to Jesus that I love / die to self, and in return I get walked all over and walked all over. Why don’t I get justice? Yes I am feeling sorry for myself.
Me-ow!

1 comment:

Kacey said...

That was a lovely rant. Perfect pity party. Glad I'm not alone.:)

Kacey