3/26/08

Average

Ok It’s dawned on me I am painfully average. I’m pretty sure my IQ is average, I know my looks are, my height, my weight (well its just a few pounds more then average) my income .LOL I’m telling you I am so the “perfect” average. I have my 1.5 kids, my credit score is a high average.
Well I could let this tweak with me out but you know what it really doesn’t
You know why? This is really profound…. Jesus loves me!! Like sometime I am temped to be bummed I’m noting special in the eyes of the world. But what dose it really matter? I am love by the king, and makes my heart want to sing! It so hard to be so self deprecating when none of it really matters, all that matters is that I am wholly surrendered to King Jesus. This is not a consolation prize; really it’s not!! for me it is my prize.

2 comments:

Her said...

Oh, you are SO not average. I get what you mean though. I wish some parts of ME were more average. Hey I guess I'm 7 lbs closer to average now though!

No average Suzy Homemaker would have ever had that profound texting conversation with me tonight! Yay that we can press on to win this prize! Glad to be running the race with you Mia:)

pondering said...

You are NOT an average friend! You are my BEST friend, so you aren't average! So there!
Plus, I'm below average... so you are sittin' pretty baby!