4/25/08

Diagnosis of the heart



I had an Echocardiogram ( ultra sound of the heart) yesterday and I was just in ahhh of the awesome designer we have in God. Wow ! that all of that works together the vessels, the arteries, the valves, Electrical System , it’s so incredible.
The heart is a maser piece.

So this morning I open the Bible to Mark 7:14-23

Diagnosis of the heart of man


After He called the crowd to Him again, He began saying to them, "Listen to Me, all of you, and understand: there is nothing outside the man which can defile him if it goes into him; but the things which proceed out of the man are what defile the man. If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.” When he had left the crowd and entered the house, His disciples questioned Him about the parable. And He said to them, "Are you so lacking in understanding also? Do you not understand that whatever goes into the man from outside cannot defile him, because it does not go into his heart, but into his stomach, and is eliminated?" (Thus He declared all foods clean.) And He was saying, That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries, deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness. "All these evil things proceed from within and defile the man

I am reminded again of what matters, my body will parish my heart will stop beating, all this flesh will pass away.
I need to remember the eternal the lasting, it’s my HEART my inner person, my surrender to Jesus that ultimately matters.

3 comments:

Her said...

So true Mia. It's hard to remember that when you have a physical ailment...but I suppose that's the time you need to hear it most, huh? I love your sweet, funny, super speedy heart!

Her said...

The title of this post sounds like the title of a Lifetime movie. "Diagnosis of the Heart" starring Meredith Baxter and the guy who always plays the guy.

Anonymous said...

LOL! WHO would that guy be?