4/18/08

yoga

I had my first yoga class last night. I think its weird…. but physically I loved it. It’s just what I need to chilax.

At the end the instructor wanted us to either meditate or “something else I forgot the name of”…. I said in my mind... “be still and know that I am God" and remembered the goodness of the Lord. I am not so sure empting my mind is what I need.

I totally have issues with stress and anxiety I wonder if this will be helpful?
I’d love if I could find a class that has some of the stretching, relaxing & breathing with out the eastern religion stuff.

You fellow bloggers have any thoughts on yoga?

3 comments:

Kacey said...

OK Shadrach, do your thing!

Her said...

You already know my thoughts. Hey, maybe you could start Pilates (sp?) and buy one of those "order in the next ten minutes and you get 7 DVDs+a big ball+vitamins" infomercial things???

Anonymous said...

so yeah no more yoga for me, it just pricked my conscious too much. Good thing I did not pay for it ☺
mvd