6/13/08

CYIA


Little miss miss is off to CYIA tarining. please pray for her, her asthma is really acting up and that the Lord would speak to her little heart and use her.

Also my new friend from the CYIA dinner Jennine Varlesi and her family are missionaries to Mexico, I have the awesome privilege of helping them with a new website and blog. The blog is done but we don’t have a clear definition of what they do yet posted, I am waiting patiently for some words :) check it out food 4 the future

3 comments:

Kacey said...

The real question is, did she take her doll?:) I'll pray for Missy while she's away. Bummer with her asthma too:(

Mia said...

Thanks for the advice, we got her the advair as the flovent was not working so will we will see how this goes with my walking pharmacy

pondering said...

Tell us how this went?