10/11/08

Maria ponderings

• Why at the office vending machine do I always push the wrong number and get like life savers when I want potato chips?

• Is it just me are can you see things winding up, for a one world government?

• Do brides still do the “something old, something new, something barrowed something blue”?

• Billy Graham is 89, is that punishment or a privilege?

• Bear on the TV show, “Man vs. Wild” always eats something that is still alive and takes off his clothes. I have decided he really is just a big 4 year old boy.

• In last few weeks I have noticed more “nobody” presidential supports are speaking up

• Is it REALLY that had for starbucks to make my coffee a decaffeinated?

• I really do love middle school age kids … …Am I warped?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, let me apologize if I may seem to forward.
My name is Amanda and I also suffer from IST. I was searching the internet for info and came across your blog. I tried to reply to the post that you made about IST, but it wouldn't let me, so I decided to put it here.
I would love to talk to you if you are interested. My e-mail address is scadnama@yahoo.com if you care to contact me. Again, I am sorry to be so forward, but I am desperate to find someone to talk to.

Amanda

pondering said...

Hey, one time I got chili cheese Frito's instead of the hot buttered microwave popcorn I was drooling over and I had scraped up every last nickel to buy that popcorn!
I'm all for chili cheese Frito's in their time, but that was just bitter!

pondering said...

It's time for you and me to blog again girl! I have been too busy for anything computer lately, but we need to get back. I hope you enjoy your retreat.

pondering said...

Maria, ponder something else!