2/27/08

Jaxs

I draw very poorly; in fact, ask Trish she loved playing pictionary with me and lol-ing and how I draw. Its bad bad, anyway this silly cartoon started when my big sister Jacquie and I worked together long time ago I started a comic strip about her “jax the bouncing ball” my sister and I are not spick and span house keepers like our mother was/ is. We find messy in common. I have caught my mom moping my sisters floor. LOL this always cracks me up! I know jacquie’s intention are to have the house claen before mom arrives, partly because she knows mom will clean it and she wants mama to rest not clean.

3 comments:

pondering said...

Very cute and your drawings are cute too...can't wait till you and your friends come here and we play JA and pictionary!

Kacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Her said...

Hey Mra! I checked out your new blogging friend, she seems nice:)I discovered if you go to "prayers and stick figures", click on her profile, click on His presence (I just realized you can click on those things, thought they were definitions or something, sad how little I know) and someone named Lydia Bennett pops up with similar interests! Spelled different but I assume it is a stage name and maybe she wants to be in a JA club! Or maybe "Lydia Bennett" is really a middle aged bearded janitor trying to pick up unsuspecting JA fans...