8/17/08

momentary discomfort

God is teaching me some lesions lately, not super fun to go through. But my hope is the eternal rewards far out way the momentary discomfort. I get to exercise my faith in new ways, and trust my Deliverer. Its funny no one ever told me that God would stretch me like this. You know? At the Christian sign-ups this was not fully disclosed. These are the thing I am remembering: David running from Saul, (trusting God)Abigail and Nabel,(God can deliver and being faithful) and Jonah going down to Japa.(don’t run from the what God has asked of me) I think Gods asking me to not devise my own plans and schemes. That in this trial, He is my Deliver. From the fire, through the fire or by the fire.

1 comment:

pondering said...

You make me so proud. Sweet, I love your heart, and God will sustain you through it all!