8/21/08

I AM . . .

I AM . . . tired, happy, full. Loved, excited.

I WANT . . . allot, I can live with out

I WISH I COULD . . . read minds. Kidding, no hum keep my house clean

I HATE . . . hopelessness.

I FEAR . . . home invasions. grrrr scary

I HEAR . . . the bells on Christmas morn'

I SEARCH . . . my heart, it’s scary what in there sometimes :(

I DON'T THINK . . . everyone who goes to church knows the Lord.

I LOVE . . . Jesus, eating, being with friends, my sweet wonderful children

I DANCE . . . please don’t watch!!

I SING . . . to the Lord!

I NEVER . . . spent enough time with my dad, take my dog on enough walks, want to fall away from my Jesus

I RARELY . . . Puke, watch a movie more then once. Spell correctly

I AM NOT ALWAYS . . . witty on command.

I REGRET . . . . not serving the lord in my teen years

I ALWAYS CRY . . . at sappy commercials

I NEED . . . Jesus. And a bath.

I SHOULD . . . stop drinking the free diet pepsi at work

I HOPE . . .to be with Jesus forever amen

4 comments:

Her said...

Mia, you are one of a kind:) This was a sweet and simple little insight into you. Looking forward to walking the butte tomorrow...let's time ourselves:)

Anonymous said...

you do it now!!

Anonymous said...

llllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyp dooooooooooppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Anonymous said...

this isnt misssy...............