8/26/08

So I though it might be amusing to post my itinerary for my trip on my blog. I wonder how closely will follow it???
Wait to find out!!

Thur. Aug. 28th:
10:15 am- Pick up Maria at Denver airport
Stop by at Compassion
Focus?
Perigrine
Rockrimmon
Get movies/groceries "King Soopers" on the way home
Make Brie recipe
Popeyes
Watch Lars and the real girl
Watch Joel Rosenburg?
Watch another movie?
Just hang out

Fri. Aug 29th:
Old Farm Park
My old neighborhoods and homes
RMC
Palmer Park
Lunch (either packed or come home)
Monument/Black Forest
Dinner
Monument Bible study
Go home and hang out

Sat. Aug 30th:
Pikes Peak region
Pack a lunch
Eat dinner out (where?)
Johnson's Bible study
Go home and go to bed

Sun: Aug 31st:
Balloon Launch?
Pack a lunch
Garden of the Gods
Manitu/Old Colorado City
Eat Dinner at home (What to make?)
Balloon Glo

Mon: Sept 1st:
Breckinridge
Pack a lunch
Eat Dinner out

Tue: Sept 2nd:
8:00 am- leave for Denver Airport
11:00 am- Maria's plane departs (flight 681 Alaska Airlines)
11:01 am- sit down and cry

Restaurants:
Popeyes
On the Border
Elephant Bar
Mushu's
Macaroni Grill
others?

3 comments:

pondering said...

GREAT! LOL I can't believe you posted this! hehehe. That's why you asked me to send it!
I'm so posting this on my blog too!

Her said...

Wow. You left out restroom breaks though, FYI.

Watch Joel Rosenberg, eh? Like go see him speak? Or like look at his picture on the inside back cover?

pondering said...

Like watch a DVD of him speaking at a church, but I wound up not being able to borrow the DVD, so now we will have to watch that over the phone sometime.