9/3/08

Highlights

Colorado is most defiantly an awesome place. Garden of the Gods and Breckenridge are two of the loveliest places I got to see. Trish’s home is so nice, I am so glad her and her sweet girls get to live there... I visited Compassion where Trish works and it was inspiring! it was fun to put a face to the names, Cory and Sara mostly. I love Trish’s dog Amos .I got to attend Trish’s Church and instantly adored the pastor and his wife, Matt and Leslie. Interestingly Matt was talking about the Rapture and sound like my pastor Loren. Weird! We had awesome food, great homemade spaghetti sauce. I have been on 8 plane trips since October of last year and I never never meet anyone, usually I am sleeping like a baby. But this time I met Chris, he talked my ear off. He is deployed to Iraq and is on leave for 18 days in Oregon. Please pray for him. It was wonderful to see Trish in real life again and watch movies with her in real life even though she fell asleep through everyone! Hehehe (ok I did too) can not wait for next year!!!I am so blessed to call Trish my best friend!

3 comments:

pondering said...

You are coming again! I decided I can't live another 9 years without you. I will get a night or two's stay in a pretty ski town somewhere. It was so fun having you and doing all that sight seeing with you.
I still have pics to send you and post and stuff, haven't gotten them on the computer yet, but will this weekend.

Her said...

So much fun! Still don't know what Trish looks like though:)

My verification code is unfabfuzq:)

pondering said...

Look at my pirate picture. that's me.